A STREET ART NFT PROJECT, SPLIT AMONGST TWO COLLECTIONS.
A "GENESIS COLLECTION" AND A "SOCIETY COLLECTION"
Our TWO main missions:
To connect NFT’s with the world of fashion by creating collaborative and exclusive merchandise with other NFT projects and established fashion brands.
To make a positive impact in the world by donating to schools worldwide. The goal is to fund art facilities which will pave the way for the next generation of NFT Artists.
9,223 STREET ART NFTS VANDALISING THE BLOCKCHAIN
STREET CRED is our native currency which is entirely off chain. It operates using our custom built discord bot, which means no staking or gas fees are required!
The more melts you own, the more SC you passively accrue.
Street Cred can be spent on our marketplace, where you can purchase custom artwork, NFTs, Whitelists, Merchandise and more.
Or it can be spent in our NFTWorld.
OUR LONG TERM VISION CONSIST OF SIMPLE BUT SPECIFIC GOALS.
1. Expanding our merchandise line beyond clothing.
2. Covering all grounds, including NFTs, Metaverse, and physical properties.
3. Supporting the next generation of artists by funding the art supplies of youth facilities around the world including schools.
4. Truly making a name for ourselves in the Streetwear space, and mounting our name on the Mt. Rushmore of streetwear next to the likes of KAWS, BEARBRICKS etc.
5. Tokenomics gamification. This includes holder's fulfilling certain equations beginning with X,Y and Z. Different equations will result in different out comes in the game.
In light of recent updates with Minecraft's new EULA re; NFT integration in
Minecraft servers, we've had to close our NFTWorld while we make some updates. These updates include a change of game mode (New one will be Skyblock)
We will also need to put a hold on WRLD payments.
NFTWorld are also working on their own game, find updates on their twitter!
- FOUNDER / OWNER & ARTIST
Zhaine, 22 years old from South Australia. Founded Street Melts August 2021.
11 years experience as a street artist, took to the digital world when he discovered the potential of the space that is web3. Dedicating the rest of his life to mastering his craft, and building the Street Melts ecosystem.
- CO-FOUNDER & SOCIAL MEDIA
Hyphy, from Brisbane. Joined the Street Melts team within the first weeks of the Genesis launch in August 2021. Social media guru, Zhaine's right hand man.
Master of brain storming new ideas, and assisting in bringing them to fruition.
- DEVELOPER (We think he's a wizard)
Texoid, from Brisbane. Absolute master of his craft. Excels at bringing our wildest ideas to life. Front end and back end developer with 5+ years of experience. Developed our Street Cred system, marketplace, and other large elements of our ecosystem.
- COMMUNITY MANAGER
RattleSnakeDude, from the U.S. Joined our community as an invested holder in our very early days, and has always been a prominent member of our community. Onboarded as a community manager May of 2022. Often organising events for our community, and even connecting our community with others.